The board members of Old West End Security want to offer our support and assistance in a few ways:
1) Be smart. Here are links to tip sheets covering some basic ways to protect your car and your home.
2) Tell someone. If you see suspicious activity or crime in action, PLEASE call 911 and then advise Old West End Security of the issue. The more OWES and the Toledo Police know, the better we are able to schedule patrols for the areas at greatest risk.
3) More eyes on the streets. The more Old West End Security supporters and subscribers we have, the more frequently we can patrol your street. Please support our efforts, today.
4) Light the Night. Make sure your home, garage and street are well lit. If your city street lights are out, please contact Toledo Edison/First Energy to have them fixed:
5) The Squeaky Wheel. WRITE, CALL, EMAIL or schedule time to see our elected officials. We must demand more frequent police patrols of the Old West End neighborhood.
Best regards from your neighbors,
The Old West End Security Board
Paul A Valdez